Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving





We had a great thanksgiving with some friends Brian and Carrie and Uva "the grape" This photo of the bellies was talked about with Renee for months prior. That is a 14 lb turkey, 2 bellies, 2 babies. Isabella Taylor Bratton (7 lb 11 oz) and the baby soon to be formerly known as the Nuffin Noffin (8 lbs 7 oz). As suspected the cooking and preparations took place 48 hrs in advance. My grandma Jean told me that I should get used to not having Renee cook and that this thanksgiving was going to be very different. It was during this exact time that I was called in to help empty the turkey brine that had marinated for a full 12 hours. I told my grandma that actually it was quite opposite and a quote from Matt Waters came to mind. "That girl loves to eat" -MW.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers