Sunday, October 18, 2009

Cravings (part 2) - Maine







Lobsters- I am sorry for the tragedy we have inflicted on your people. As the picture suggests we rivaled the popular food chain Red Lobster in consumption for our stay in Maine. I soon found out the only way to hear a women say "I can't eat another lobster" is if they have consumed only lobster for 4 straight meals.

Maine was a great last trip for us pre-Nuffer. I was not aware that we participating in something called a Baby Moon. This was slightly distressing for 2 reasons. 1. I didn't think of the name. 2. 3rd Tri-mester romance is easier on paper. We spent 2 Nights in Bar Harbor Maine and then 1 night in Camden. Maine finally cooled Renee off, but it wasn't until we reached the top of Cadillac Mountain (the highest point on the east coast of the US).

Baby blog editing- Another side ritual of the baby blog is for Renee to try to sneak in and preview / edit all the photos I post. If she misses the impromptu editing during the post she tries to eliminate photos later. In my attempts to both entertain and document this historical event I am certainly jeopardizing my safety. The hilarious photo above shows what a pregnant person must do to eliminate back pain. This event was actually back in Boston on a crowded street and had me keeled over from laughter. Picture that position while in weird pregnancy pain but she didn't realize there was a small atm behind her where a guy was trying to get out of. The photos looks like she is squatting on the side of the road. I tried to document this event 3 times on video but Renee was much to wise.

1 comment:

Followers