Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Milestone




Today marked the day that I had to start helping Renee out with her shoes. When I finished putting them on and tying them she says the cutest thing ever. "Are you going to double knot them?" This felt like Captain Pickard had just warped us into hyper drive till I will have to tie the Nueffer's shoes. So once the shoes were on we were off to check out the city of Boston.

Renee's decisions are usually based around availability. I would like to issue Pumpkins and Lobsters a terrorist alert red. Also the city itself was partially selected due to climate. It was 50 degrees when we left and she was outside with a t-shirt making this noise of enjoyment. I was in 3 layers.

One other interesting thing about pregnancy is pillows. I thought that we where already at max capacity for pillows before pregnancy, but I was very wrong. As you can see by the photo that another body pillow was purchased for this trip. Now that is not so bad, but when we got our bags at the airport we had to wait another 15 minutes for a checked body pillow wrapped in plastic bags. At the same time a women comes behind us with wailing twins. I used to travel with a carry on.

These new bedtime friends presents a new way that I have to enter the bed. Its kind of like bed Tetris. I place one L - leg in there, try to put the weird two level block arm in around these things. You know when you have compromised the integrity of the system when you hear some "Hey what are you doing?". Once inside this contraption you will realize that it is designed to immobilize everyone involved. Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers