Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Angry Gargler? What is this noise?

Its rare to capture a noise or event at its peak, but that is precisely what this video is. I've struggled mightily to name this noise. I've explored everything from a slow motion secada to a gargling dog.





I'm making up stupid words and she has had enough with it.



This week we also started to look through nanny applications and beginning to hunt around for our final resting place. By admitting to a real estate broker that you are looking for an apartment to rent is one slight notch above vomiting on their shoes. I'm debating on starting the conversation off by saying, "Hey we're really sorry but we're looking for a rental place here in park slope".

On the nanny application front: There is no lack of entertainment when viewing the applications submitted on citysitter.com. Most sound like a first person account of life as a baby. "And I love to play inside and out, go the park, and make arts and crafts." -anonymous. Well I'm sure Fischer would love to join you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers