Sunday, March 7, 2010

a hilarious combination










Now individually these 3 pose no threat, but together they are quite powerful. This perfect storm converged last Sunday. As Renee and I began this Sunday on the emotional side. My normal response to post pregnancy emotions is "they told me this might happen". However similar to "thats what she said", this response has lost popularity with some over time (myself not included).

Normally I am the root of most disagreements. However this day clearly had the post pregnancy puppeteer at work.

I lightheartedly laughed off the warnings of one Skip Wilson who had advised me to make sure to know when the baby monitors are on. He told me a story about him forgetting the baby monitor was on while some friends were over watching a football game. He went upstairs to put one of his kids to bed and his baby talk was broadcast downstairs to all his friends.

During our multiple "discussions" this day we had forgotten that we had placed one baby monitor outside our balcony so we could hang out at the pool while Fischer slept. As these "discussions" transitioned many venues it finally settled and resolved in our living room. Only minutes after our Brittish neighbor Chris came over to our window and mumbled something that was first construed as "Your bra is being broadcast to the world" Obviously my mind was racing until he repeated "Your brawl is being broadcast the world". This made much more sense. I then realized what had happened and ran outside and yelled the only logical thing.
"$2.99 for the first minute and .99 cents each additional."

I couldn't resist posting this funny face of her. The others are of her first being able to grab things. She is gaining some control over the crazy force that is the hands.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers