Sunday, August 30, 2009

When pregnancy becomes dangerous...


A special thanks to the Nuffer for making so many hormones this week and making Renee crazy. Either spankings or I'm going to chop off your umbilical chord. Post birth of course.

Despite the numerous weird ailments, pregnancy can be dangerous for the partner. I did have one recent almost heart attack this week when Renee had told me we were leaving on Monday and not Tuesday. After she assured me that this was the correct day I then came to realize that her statistical margin for error on days has been extended from 0 to now +/- 1.

Best dialogue of the week.
R-"Our water pump isn't working right?"
T- "I turned it on, but I don't think its coming on."
R- "Yeah its broken or needs to be reset"
T- "Did they show you a reset switch?"
R- "I'm sure there is one, there are all those wires hanging out the top just tug on those".

Goodbye cruel world.

In all honesty I have to say that I am proud of Renee. Although I make countless jokes about her having to wake up at 5:20 to be at the trainer at 6:30, she still is trucking along. Going to the trainer 3 days a week and doing yoga for 2. Pretty impressive as she is out of the bed before me most days of the week.

We take our pregnancy antics to U.S. soil this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers